Monday, January 7, 2013

Magical Monday! Snapshots of Life!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
It isHello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
It is a gorgeous Winter day here and I hope it is the same wherever you are!
I've some fun vignettes of different worlds to show you today so let's get started!

First up is a photo of clouds!  I haven't seen any details that this is anything other than real, so I'm going with that for now!  Details and credits for this photo are here.  I wonder how clouds could form that double-helix?  Hmmmm....

This next photo makes me giggle!  It is one of the National Geographic Photo Contest Winners of 2012!  Details and Credits are here!  Isn't that an excellent photo and a seldom seen perspective of a big cat? Hee!

This last photo is really a series of photos of an Acoustic Guitar Dollhouse!  
Details, Credits and more detailed photos are here
Isn't that just exquisite work? So many little details, so well done!!! 
I love the maps and messiness of the books and papers, the computer, the working lamp, the wall paper boarder, the upholstered chair with musical notes...just about everything!! 
BRAVO!

Thank-you for joining me on this Magical Monday!  I hope this has brightened your week and I'll look to see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment