Monday, August 26, 2013

Magical Monday! Nitty Gritty Art!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
My weekend was filled with good times, excellent people, yummy food and much laughter!
I hope the same can be said for yours!
I've a few bits of art inspiration to show you today!
This is something called "Reverse Street Art".  Details and credits can be found here.  I find this quite interesting and novel!  This reminds me of the use of negative space much like chalkboard or blackboard art!

Let's move on to another type of nitty gritty art - Sand Sculpture!
Here is a video on the making of a sand sculpture that I found fascinating and hope you do too! Click here for the video, credits and details!
Isn't that amazing?!

So that's it for this Magical Monday!
I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment