Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whimsy Wednesday! Fresh Paint!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!
This marks the mid-point in many a folks' week and I hope it has been wonder-full so far!!
The title of this post comes from my description of when I have my hair freshly dyed unnatural (though it feels natural to me!) colours.
This happened again yesterday and I thought I'd share it with you-all!
Photo!
I recently changed the pattern to vertical stripes and have been having fun with my first Mohawk!  Or racing stripes...*shrugs* it is all fun!  This is what you'll see if we have the pleasure of meeting each other at one of my shows!
Don't you just love the vibrant colours?!!!!!
I DO!
Whee!!!

I've one more bit of whimsy to show you today!  It is a creation that is still growing and the whimsy is in the design idea!
These are red plastic swords that I blogged about here!  I'm absolutely inspired by both the symbology and whimsy of matching the martial and destructive aspects of swords with the growing, blossoming and nurturing aspects of leaves and flowers.  What fun!
Stay tuned to see what these grow into!
That's it for us here!
Have a fabulous week!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment