Friday, August 16, 2013

Fini Friday! A Comfortable, Colourful Life!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to Fini Friday! 
I'll be on Walkabout today and this weekend, so this is a quick post is comprised of vignettes of colour! 
I spent a brief night camping recently and have some lovely things to show you!
This is our tent and conveyance from the outside.  The vehicle is a decommissioned Postal Jeep. 
The tent is homey and comfortable!

A view from one of the windows...
The fabric colour-blocking that frames each window reminds me of stained glass!  And so I had to snap some photos to share the beauty!  The whole feel is light and airy, yet not unsubstantial.
Wonderful!

That's it for this week!
Perhaps you'll be able to tune in for my next BlogTalk Radio Interview?  
I'll be chatting with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom about (the often whimsical) Faerie Wisdom specific to the month of August!
It would be wonderful if you could join us!
I hope your weekend is full of adventures and fun!
See you Monday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment