Friday, February 10, 2012

Fini Friday! Unusal Hearts!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
This is the end of a busy week for me and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend! I hope you are as well!
I've two earring creations for you today, which are my nod to the Valentine's Day holiday coming up next week! As many of you have guessed, I don't really follow any one tradition too seriously and so it is with Valentine's Day! I procured a batch of Swarovski crystal hearts to play with a little while back, knowing they would be perfect for this holiday and for other creations later. And used a few of them I have! Take a look!
I'll show you the sweeter of the two first...
Title: Sweet Heart Kisses
Ingredients: Swarovski crystal heart(Rose colour), vintage chain, metal, leadfree pewter chocolate kiss charms, gold-plated surgical steel earwires

lest you think these earrings are all sugar and sweetness, please note that the heart is suspended on a gun-metal darkened ring! This denotes a sweet heart who is a sensualist and not only enjoys the good things in life (CHOCOLATE!), but also is a bit whimsical and mischievous!

Title: Swashbuckling Heart
Ingredients: Swarovski crystal heart(Tanzanite colour), metal, leadfree pewter cutlass charms, surgical steel earwires

For a beautiful, albeit slightly nefarious, love!

These lovelies are, of course, available in my Etsy shoppe right now!
Please note: Standard shipping may or may not enable these to arrive by Tuesday-Valentine's Day. Please convo me via Etsy if this is of a concern for you, should you choose to adopt any of my creations for a V-Day gift!

So, that's it!
Have a fantabulous weekend!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment