Friday, February 17, 2012

Fini Friday! Blue Light!

Hello and Welcome to the end of the week!!!
I'm a little under the weather today, so today's post will be a bit more succinct than normal! Blue Light is both the title of the earrings you see below as well as the title of this post! So, let's get to it!
Title: Blue Light
Ingredients: Czech glass, metal, surgical steel earwires (hypo-allergenic).

This is a design of my own making, inspired by a friend who was a chain-maille artisan for over 15 years! Why yes! These are in my Etsy shoppe! Hee!! The last bit of the post I have to show you is a Creation growing into completion!
If you remember the post On Safari that showcased an ever-so-cute pair of Squinkies (one Lion and one Tiger)...well, this is along the same idea! I'm envisioning this being both a necklace and, doubled-over, bracelet, full of color and texture!
And this is where the creation is in it's growth now:

See a giraffe, zebra, lion and tiger nestled in and among the hand-dyed fiber and leather? Aren't they adorable?
Ok! And with that, I'm off!

Oh.. by the way...

Where can you find me next? Why at Bellantyne-Saturday, Feb. 18th Bella Luna Boutique, Minnetonka, MN (USA)! THAT'S TOMORROW!!!!

After that, I'll be back on A BlogTalk Radio interview on Tuesday, February 21st from 3-4pm (CST, USA)!

And coming up in April is...
Moonlight and Magic Expo-Saturday, April 21st Cambria Inn&Suites Maple Grove, MN (USA).
Spring Saint Paul Art Crawl-Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 27-29th Lowertown Lofts, Saint Paul, MN (USA).

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment