Friday, February 24, 2012

Fini Friday! A Small Studio Step and Playing in the Woods!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Fini Friday!
I hope your week was good and your weekend looking even better!! I'm pleased to say that I've finally got this cold on the run! Woooo!!!

You might recall that at the end of 2011, I started a Studio Reorg... Well, I've made another small progress step in that endeavor! I've culled and cut through the clutter on top of one of the Creation Cabinets, which I also consider my "Shipping Station". This is where I lovingly wrap the Sprite Creations for traveling via the Post to meet their people! I've refined and streamlined my system a bit over time and wanted to reclaim space for those supplies I do use and move those that I don't along to more useful climes.
Here is the before photo:


And the after:

Look at all that scrumptious space! YAY!!!!

And I have a new-to-my-Etsy-shoppe shiny to show you today!
I really enjoyed creating the Faerie Barrettes and intend to continue steadily listing them and other creations in my Shoppe!
Title: Playing in the Woods
Ingredients: Fabric leaves (treated with FrayCheck), Czech glass, permanently-coated copper wire (USA), metal barrette.

Isn't that just beautiful??? I really had a lot of fun playing with the glass beads and wire and leaves!!!
This barrette can also double as a brooch on the lapel of a shirt, blouse or jacket!! Wheeee!!!!

So, there you have it, more things of beauty to adore!! Speaking of that, I've done a good bit of work in my shoppe... changing up photos and listing some new creations... so feel free to hop on over there for a bit of Faerie Shiny Inspiration!

OK!! I don't think there could be a better start to the weekend than that, so go have fun!!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment