Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday! Faerie Flowers and a Disco Death Star!

Hello Hello!
Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday!!! I've an eclectic mix of creations to show you today!
The first is a Faerie Flower, which is a barrette that can be used both as a Hair Creation or as a pin-like accent on a blouse, shirt or jacket! You might remember the Faerie Flowers growing into completion from this post.
Here is the first of the Faerie Flowers to be listed in my Etsy shoppe!

Title: Gifts From the Ocean
Ingredients: Czech glass, fabric flower, glitter, fray-check, coated copper wire, metal barrette.

Isn't that gorgeous??? I just *love* it!!!

The last bit of whimsy I have to show you today is all about the pendant on this particular necklace creation...
Let me show you it first!



That big ball bead that is the focal of the necklace IS the Disco Death Star! Because that's exactly what it reminds me of!! Isn't that fabulous???!!!
The gorgeous flashy-white beads wire-wrapped into individual chain links are vintage Swarovski crystals that are matte white on one side and iridescent on the other. More beads are wrapped here and there to compliment in texture and colour and this creation is finished with a matching toggle clasp. This necklace is completely reversible! It, too, is in my Etsy shoppe!

So there we are!
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did in showing it to you!
See you on Friday!
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment