Monday, February 27, 2012

Magical Monday! A Faerie, Gryphon, Nerf and Playing!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Magical Monday!
I have nifty stuff and a nifty artist I've admired for some time to show you (and hopefully inspire you) today!
I'd like to introduce you to the art of Amy Brown! While I love a great many of her images, the image below is the what caught my eye today!
It is titled "The Ruby Gryphon", and the link above takes you to the Open Edition part of Amy Browns page and where you might purchase a copy of this artwork, should you choose!

I really like the fact that Amy has been able to infuse wisdom and a sense of myth and magic around the gryphon!

The next nifty I have to show you is a Steampunk Mod to a Nerf Gun that looks like something the Faerie in the artwork above might find pleasing and amusing!
Take a look!

epic win photos - Steampunk Nerf Mod WIN
Isn't that awesome????!!!! SHINY!!!

And speaking of Nerf.... I have a video to show you that I've thoroughly enjoyed watching more than a few times this past week! I hope you have fun with it, too!
The Great Office War

Remember, my BlogTalk Radio interview with Cheryl Patton of 1Woman's Wisdom is tomorrow, the 28th at 3pm (CST, USA)! We'll be chatting about Messages From the Faeries #4!
Have a fabulous week!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment