Monday, February 20, 2012

Magical Monday! Celebrating the Shiny!

Hello Everyone!!!
As I sifted through the beautiful creations to show you today, I realized that the two I picked out are big, expansive and shiny! Perfect things to catch the eye of a Fairy, and artist and I hope you enjoy them, too!

The first creation is a sculpture created from recycled CDs by Sean Avery...take a look!
epic win photos - CD Fragment Sculpture WIN

Isn't that awesome!!!!???!!!!!

The second is a photo credited to Reuters of the
Queen of Santa Cruz Carnival on Tenerife Island! I don't know too much more about these festivals, but the workmanship that goes into each of the costumes is stunning! The article states the costumes can be as long and as high as 20 feet wide and weigh between 150-200 pounds!! Whew!!!!

So, there is shiny and the celebration of it, especially right about now on the Canary Islands and Rio De Janeiro!
Have fun this week!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment