Monday, February 13, 2012

Magical Monday! Fantastic Realms!

Hello Everyone!
It is a little grey here in my neck of the woods,
so I have a beautiful, magical, richly colourful realm and artwork creations of it to show you today! I have long loved the colours, creatures and creativity of this artist and even have a few of his works in my home! His name is Randal Spangler and his website is here!
As with Sprite Creations, there are stories surrounding each piece of artwork, so feel free to take a stroll through his website and travel along with words!

Here are the beauties I wanted to show you today!
Afternoon Tea

Don't you just love the little dragon? He is called a "Dragling" (this is a trademarked name by Mr. Spangler)! I love the little jewels on the sugar pot and the gorgeous colours and the tea cup and... well... I just love it.. which is probably why I own a copy of it! *grin*

The second lovely is titled Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate!

I own a copy of this as well and it is destined to hang in or near our kitchen... for obvious reasons! Doesn't all of that look yummy?!

I hope you've enjoyed this brief journey into a world I find delightful!
Have a wonderful Monday and I'll see you on Wednesday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment